Adding a KI Out of Service Window
This article will explain how to use Out of Service Windows to maintain KI compliance when a vehicle is not in use.
Adding a New Out of Service Window
- Navigate to the Devices page where you can see the list of all of your VEDR devices. Note the Service Status column column on this page shows the current status of the device.
- Click the device you would like to mark Out of Service to open its details page.
Out of Service Windows are listed at the bottom of this page.
- Here you can add, edit, or delete an Out of Service Window.
Out of Service Window Effects
- The device will still be recording as usual.
- It will remove that device from having to follow the check in every 4 days requirement for KI 1.
- It will still show you events for these cameras if there are any, but these events will not require coaching to pass KI.
- You are not allowed to enter or edit windows in the past .
KI 1 Compliance - Tips and Tricks
On Feb 20, 2023, FedEx announced KIs will be modified to focus on Driver Actions. If you have questions about the transition timing or something specific to your contract, please contact your station management. Key Indicator 1 is all about VEDR ...
KI Warnings can be found in the VEDR section of your GroundCloud management portal. This page provides actionable information that will help you improve Key Indicator (KI) scores. Each KI has a “card” that lists warnings and action items to improve ...
VEDR Device Map
The VEDR Device Map shows the last known location for all VEDR Devices in your fleet. It is viewable from the Device Map page of the GroundCloud Management portal. Use the Device Map to track vehicle locations and ensure all VEDR devices are ...
VEDR Key Indicator Metrics (Legacy)
On Feb 20, 2023, FedEx announced KIs will be modified to focus on Driver Actions. If you have questions about the transition timing or something specific to your contract, please contact your station management. This article will guide you for ...
VEDR Operational Status - Camera Obstruction and Media Errors
In this Article we will be discussing the VEDR device operational status: This is a section at the top of your devices page that only shows up if one of your devices is experiencing an error or is not operational. These errors include an SD card that ...